Sunday, March 1, 2009

What Insurance Do You Need?

I remember playing the board game 'Life' when I was little, and I would never purchase the insurance. Sure enough, I paid for that choice when my little plastic car landed on a 'tragedy' space, like a house fire, and I had to cough up my play money. Now that I am older, I don't want to learn that lesson the hard way, so I make sure that I am sufficiently covered in case of an accident. After all, you can't put a price tag on peace of of mind.

Most state's find insurance coverage so important that they mandate coverage, especially in the case of auto insurance. My home state recently enacted a law that also requires residents to hold their own health insurance. The importance of these two insurances pushed them to the top of our most searched lists.

Shopping for insurance can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. How much do you want to pay? How much protection will your coverage provide? Are you eligible for a discount insurance?

These are the types of questions that run through everyone's head when shopping for insurance. Luckily, you can compare insurance and get online insurance quotes to make your shopping easier.

What insurance do you think is most beneficial? For more information on insurance and to get free insurance quotes, go to AOL Money & Finance and search insurance on AOL Search.

Top Searched Insurance on AOL Search:
1. Health insurance
2. Auto insurance
3. Life insurance
4. Dental insurance
5. Travel insurance
6. Pet insurance
7. Homeowners insurance
8. Farmers insurance
9. Unemployment insurance
10. Business insurance

No comments: