Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PITALUA ARRIVED IN AUSTIN AND IS READY TO WIN WBC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE ON SATURDAY...

WBC #2 Lightweight contender Antonio Pitalua Ospino arrived last night in Austin, Texas with his team confident of victory. He appeared today at the public work out very optimistic and ready for his upcoming challenge for the WBC Lightweight vacant title against former WBA World Champion Edwin Valero of Venezuela this Saturday, April 4th at the Frank Erwin Center of the Texas capital. Valero was a no show.

"I know this is my last shot at a World Title and I will not let this opportunity go by, we have been waiting for a another chance almost 9 years and will take full advantage of it”, Pitalua said. "Valero is a good fighter but he has not faced somebody with my heart, punching power and experience and these will be my keys to victory," he continued.

FOR FULL ARTICLE: http://www.braggingrightscorner.com/valeropitaluadir032209.html

No comments: